Framework of Module : Green Political Education : Sarekat Hijau Indonesia / Indonesia Green Union
- Educational Purpose
- The Basic Principles of Training This green political education is the cadres education in green political movement leadership based on community with the principles of: – participation principle :
the participants are the informants, and the training is the process of learning to encourage the participants to be one of the actors in environmental political movement. – autonomy principle : the final results from training process is to strengthen the independence of the participants in realizing the fulfillment of the rights of the environment and in the face of various threats of destruction and environmental pollution.
5 -Integration principle : in the sense that the process and results of the training will further integrate: (a) participants with organizations / groups / constituencies in each region, (b) participants with a variety of efforts to develop a model of natural resource management that is fair, and (c) strengthening of advocacy and organizing the green political movement. Approaches and Methods of Education Green political education is cadre education program with the target are cadres of Sarekat Hijau Indonesia (SHI)/Indonesia Green Union, which will assume leadership positions within an organization and resource management socio-economic, socio-cultural and ecological.
This training will be developed using angragogis-oriented approach to learning that is critical to do something (action), reflection, theoretical, interpret, test or do something in a different way from those already recognized in general. Most of these educational materials will be developed with the approach of semi vocational (work and study), especially during sessions outclass or a field assignment. In general the training approach by this method would use the scheme as follows:
FOCUS BASIC ASSUMPTION
- The concept of selflearners Orient themselves to identify themselves and proceed together
- Experience learners Source lessons / knowledge is important both for themselves as well and other people in the group / organization
- Readiness Study Participants Evolving from a reflection of life, of calling and a growing problem in social life and ecology around The Introduction of Learning Task-oriented, and efforts to address the problems being faced
- Motivation to learn Encouragement from within ourselves every learner to be critical, to make changes in yourself, a family environment, a group of up to changes in local, regional, national, and global. ELEMENTS OF EDUCATIONAL PROCESS
- Green political education process will be packed into a single chain of processes that begin with .accomodative,
- Atmosphere Relaxed, informal, warm, mutual trust, mutual respect, cooperation, and mutual support are critical.
- Planning process Cooperation learners with facilitators / informant
- Diagnosis needs Jointly between teachers / facilitators and learners
- Goal setting With the cooperation and negotiations.
10.Learning plan design Developed through the mechanism: • Agreement learning • Assignment of learning • Order on the basis of learning readiness and learning agreement
11.The distribution fuction in achieving goal The division of functions in the management process as well as the achievement of training objectives involving all parties without exception, namely: • Participants accounted for 30% • The facilitator accounted for 30% • Participants and facilitators accounted for 30% • Implementing accounted for 10%
12.Learning activity Learning activities include: • Activities critical learning through the dialectical process • Activities researching / identifying • Activities communication and expression • Activities forming attitudes • Develop an understanding and techniques or skills-based approaches to the experience and capacity of each learner. • Learning and working from life situation around 13.Learning laboraorium Learning from nature, society / people, Surgical / problem analysis, and from the patterns / models that are around.
14.Learning media Media that is easily understood, managed, progressive, and as far as possible based on the communication culture of learners.
15.Learning evaluation • By learners based on the evidence of the studied by fellow participants and facilitators. • Using references based on mutually agreed criteria. • If necessary, and can also use the expert (MY)